Application Letter

Aldy Mohamad
(aldymohamad12@gmail.com)
Kukusan, Depok
May 4, 2015

Mr. David Shiverick
Director, Human Resource
HBS Tech
Kelapa Dua, Depok


Dear, Mr. Shiverick:

        In, Agustus 2015, I will be graduating from Gunadarma University with a Bachelor of Sience Degree in Computer System. My G.P.A is 3.5 in my major and 3.35 overall. I am writing to inquire about employment opportunities you may have. I was selected for a computer internship with a real estate firm on Long Island, where I gave technical support for their Linux network, and provided important statistics through my use of the CompuServe network.


     My work experience while attending college full-time, initiating and managing my own small business and i am being a assistant laboratoy in Robotics Laboratory. The lab is focus on development of robotics for practical purposes and course or workshop. I am an extremely hard-working individual, known for my outgoing personality and effective communication skills. I have a knack for coordinating, organizing and producing. I utilize a highly developed sense of timing and follow though with attention to detail to guarantee my success.

       My resume is enclosed which provides additional information about my work history and computer background. I would appreciate the opportunity of meeting with you to discuss possible job openings you may have and how I can meet you needs. I will call you to set up a convenient interview, or you may reach me at 087788XXXXX. Thank you for you consideration.

Sincerely,



Aldy Mohamad



Curriculum Vitae


Name                             : Aldy Mohamad
Place, Date of Birth         : Gorontalo, 12 December 1992
Religion                          : Islam
Home address                 : Depok
Phone Number                 : 087788XXXXX
Email                              : aldymohamad12@gmail.com

Education Background
Formal Education
  • 2011 to present : Graduate Departement of Computer System
  • 2007 -2010       : SMKN 3 Gorontalo
  • 2004-2007        : SMPN 2 Gorontalo
  • 1998-2004        : SDN 34 Gorontalo

Non-Formal Education
  • 2014 to Present : Cisco Network Academy Gunadarma
  • 2013                : Linux Administrator and Networking

Work Experience
  • Assistant Developement Laboratory of Robotics
  • PCM Elecronic and Robotic Parts Store
  • Manpower training in Panasonic Manufacture Indonesia and Matsushita Gobel Foundation
  • PT. Akari Indonesia
  • PT. Telkomsel Indonesa 


Expertise
  • Java Programming (Beginner Level)
  • C Programming (Medium Level)
  • Robotic
  • Linux Embedded
  • Linux Networking
  • CISCO Networking


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Hak Akses (Enkapsulasi) Method Dalam JAVA

3 Macam Kecemasan yang Menimpa Manusia

Teori - Teori Renungan